link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- AdvertAn advert
- BrandProduct brand
- CartItemA good or service that a user has added to their cart.
- CartItemDeliveryMethodGroupA grouping of cart items that all have the same delivery method. Most of the fields are aggregations of individual cart item fields.
- EmailMarketingEmail direct marketing data
- FooterData for composing a site footer
- MultiStoreA branch of a store with multiple locations.
- NavBarProperties defining a navigation bar
- OrderInputAttributes for creating or updating an order
- PageInfoInformation about pagination in a connection.
- QueryRoot queries that don't modify database records.
- SellerSearchInputSeller search arguments for building an ElasticSearch query.
- SiteConfigSite configuration properties, particularly for properties that affect more than just one page
- TaxonCategory or Sub-category for organising adverts. Has a tree-like structure with parents and children.
- TaxonFilterOptionMinimal subset of Taxon type which can be used to build a taxonomy filter for advert search
- TextLinkText link
- UserProperties of the currently logged in User
- UserLogOutMutationPayloadAutogenerated return type of UserLogOutMutation
- VariantA unique option type/option value combination that represents a variation of a purchasable item.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.