Represents a unique identifier that is Base64 obfuscated. It is often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"VXNlci0xMA==") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AddCartItemInputArguments for finding variants and adding them to a cart.
- AddressAll information necessary for a complete address.
- AddressGeolocationCoordinates and their associated DB ID
- AddressInputInput attributes for creating or updating an address.
- AdvertAn advert
- AdvertSearchInputAdvert search arguments for building an ElasticSearch query.
- BrandProduct brand
- BrandFilterOptionMinimal subset of Brand type which can be used to build a brand filter for advert search
- CartA cart object just waiting to transform into an order.
- CartAddCartItemMutationInputAutogenerated input type of CartAddCartItemMutation
- CartItemA good or service that a user has added to their cart.
- CartRemoveCartItemMutationInputAutogenerated input type of CartRemoveCartItemMutation
- CartUpdateCartItemMutationInputAutogenerated input type of CartUpdateCartItemMutation
- CountryCountry information.
- CountryInputInput for associating a country with an address. One argument is required for creation. If more than one argument is given, the first valid argument will define the country (the order is "id" then "code").
- DeletedAdvertA deleted advert
- DirectLinkA menu entry with a direct link
- ExternalIDExternal IDs
- ImageImage attachment for adverts and some other models
- InvoiceInvoice items associated with an order.
- LineItemLine items associated with a cart or order.
- LineItemInputLine items associated with a cart or order.
- MarkdownA menu entry with markdown contents
- NodeAn object with an ID.
- OptionTypeAn advert's option type (e.g. colour, size, shape).
- OptionValueOption value for an advert's option type (e.g. 'red', 'large')
- OptionValueFilterOptionMinimal subset of OptionValue type which can be used as a value of an option type filter for advert search
- OrderA cart that has turned into an immutable order.
- OrderUpdateMutationInputAutogenerated input type of OrderUpdateMutation
- PromotionA promotion, sale, or special discount.
- QueryRoot queries that don't modify database records.
- SellerRetailer or private seller.
- SellerFilterOptionMinimal subset of Seller type which can be used to build a seller filter for advert search
- SellerGeolocationCoordinates of a Seller
- SellerSearchInputSeller search arguments for building an ElasticSearch query.
- ShipmentShipment tracking information.
- StateGeographic state
- StateInputInput for associating a state with an address. One argument is required for creation. If more than one argument is given, the first valid argument will define the state (the order is "id", "short", then "name").
- TaxonCategory or Sub-category for organising adverts. Has a tree-like structure with parents and children.
- TaxonFilterOptionMinimal subset of Taxon type which can be used to build a taxonomy filter for advert search
- UnpublishedAdvertAn unpublished advert
- VariantA unique option type/option value combination that represents a variation of a purchasable item.