Represents signed double-precision fractional values as specified by IEEE 754.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Float
link Require by
- AddressAll information necessary for a complete address.
- AddressGeolocationCoordinates and their associated DB ID
- AdvertAn advert
- AdvertRatingrating data for Advert
- AdvertSearchInputAdvert search arguments for building an ElasticSearch query.
- AdyenEcommerceSettingsAdyen settings for ecommerce.
- AfterpayAfterpay payment configuration data
- AfterpaySettingsAfterpay settings.
- CommissionPackageVersionChange log of commission packages
- FinanceSettingsSite wide customization settings for a marketplace
- GivexSettingsGivex settings for ecommerce.
- InvoiceInvoice items associated with an order.
- InvoiceAmendmentAmendments to an invoice.
- InvoiceAmendmentLineItemLine items associated with an invoice amendment.
- LineItemLine items associated with a cart or order.
- MoneyInputFieldMoney input field where values are usually specified in the lowest currency denomination (e.g. cents), unless otherwise specified.
- OrderA cart that has turned into an immutable order.
- PaypalCommerceSettingsPaypal Commerce settings
- PriceRangeA price range
- PromotionA promotion, sale, or special discount.
- QueryRoot queries that don't modify database records.
- SellerRetailer or private seller.
- SellerRatingRating data for Seller
- ShippingParcelShipping Parcel dimensions and weight.
- SiteCountrySite country information
- StatusInfoData for individual health checks
- TaxonCategory or Sub-category for organising adverts. Has a tree-like structure with parents and children.
- VariantA unique option type/option value combination that represents a variation of a purchasable item.
- ZipSettingsZip settings.
- ZoozSettingsZooz settings type